Happy New Year From The Economic Populist!
Let's hope 2011 brings better economic news for the U.S. middle class and more people start demanding that is be so. The Economic Populist has published 3934 posts. Good God, that's a lot. The site started in 2008, but really got going about June 2008. To date, over 1,571,597 of our pages have been loaded into people's browsers to read and explore. In 2010 The Economic Populist had 690,000 reads with 496,000 individuals reading our posts. 55,000 people reading The Economic Populist are repeat visitors. Thank you all and let's help make The Economic Populist bigger and better for 2011. It's clear we need the layman's voice screaming from the hilltops on the real economy for real people.
Ring out the OldBelow are the most Popular posts, written in 2010, by views on The Economic Populist. The views are biased for often posts are read over time, so the earlier in the year post's publication date, naturally those articles have more reads than the ones from December. To have a view qualify as a count, the person has to click the read more link. If we counted those reading the summaries assuredly the counts would be much higher. With that said, there are some damn good pieces on this list. Enjoy.
- The Privatization of Everything, James Woolley, March 15, 2010, 34970 reads.
- Tax Cuts Do not Generate Jobs, Robert Oak, November 14th, 2010, 23279 reads.
- The QE2 Binge - Inflation on the Horizon, Numerian, November 4th, 2010, 17,002 reads.
- Capital Controls and What You Should Know, Midtowng, March 28, 2010, 14,434 views.
- The War on the Middle Class, Midtowng, February 21st, 2010, 11,076 reads.
- Why We Are Headed Into Depression, Midtowng, March 8th, 2010, 9961 views.
- Enron Fun with Fannie & Freddie, Midtowng, March 4th, 9110 reads.
- Banksters Laundered Mexican Drug Cartel Money, Robert Oak, June 29th 2010, 8143 reads.
- Obama Proposes Volcker Rule, Robert Oak, January 21, 2010, 7958 reads.
- The White House, Big Oil and the American Power Act, Michael Collins, May 23rd, 2010, 6834 views.
- House Passed Bill Which Closes Offshore Outsourcing International Tax Scheme, Robert Oak, June 2, 2010, 6681 reads.